Seeing 600 yrs. into the future

The first part of this post was edited and all the extra "a" removed to make it easier on those who use the translator widget, at the end, I put this unedited email for those who like to see why we needed to edit it..

ok first of all i want to apologize for the random "a"s that will randomly appear in this letter. the keyboard I'm using is kinda messed up and puts them there randomly. but it'll make It a little funner for everyone to read it probably.

and ya so this week was a good week. a we're starting the last of this cambio and nobody thinks that i'll be getting changed except for me. i don't wanna get changed just that surco is a very small area and it's hard to be in one spot so small for 6 months. but come what ll come. i'll be happy no matter what. it's one attribute I've really been trying to improve. my attitude. and not letting anybody or anyone else get in the way of my happy and preppy self. the way i look at it, they really have no power over me if i don't give It to them. so when may comp is being special or our investigators don't progress i stay happy and just try my best to help.

and on that note, the work is OK here. better anyways. we found some golden people this week. like amazingly golden. a we're excited to have found them. and we have some others that are getting the lessons. but still a bunch that aren't progressing.

this Sunday i was a little sick, and by a little sick i mean stomach flu and was not very good. and so we couldn't go to church. well elder chalfloque wouldn't let me. i wanted to because we had planned on picking up 5 investigators and so it would have been great but we decided to have an elder throwing up in front of the members wouldn't be the best idea in the world. and so we stayed. and by 11 it had passed and i was feeling a lot better. we went and at lunch and dinner normal and i was fine. so no worries. i probably ate something that upset my stomach.

o I got two more packages so thank u. one from the steiner family, a special thanks, and one from some one else who I've never heard of. i don't know if it was for me or not. it didn't have a name on it or anything. but i paid for it, the office said it was mine. so ok. somebody makes amazing snickerdoodles. i don't know if anyone sent that, let me know. it had those cookies, candies and cheese in a can, which my comp couldn't believe. but all good stuff. i think it might have been a dear elder thing. or those packages that u send out by the church, i forgot the name. abut anyways thanks for everything everyone. i got some letters too, so i was a very content elder. and they came in less than one months too, so i was excited to see that. kinda cool

and just to answer some questions. me and my comp are fine just at ends sometimes. I'm a lot more strict than he is. and if i could see 600 years in the future i would like to see me and all my family in the celestial kingdom, or even cooler and more like me. me as a god with my first planet called tatooine. where a boy named anakin begins his lifelong struggle against the dark side of the force. that would be cool. a but who knows.

thanks for everything and i'll talk to y'all later

Now the unedited version:


ok first of all i want to apoaloagize for the random aaas athat will randomly appear in this letter. the keyboard im using is kinda messed up and puts them there randomlya. but itll make ait a laittle afunner for everyone to read it probably.

and ya so this week was a good week. a were starting the last of this cambio and nobody thinks that ill abe gettign changed except for me. i dont wanna aget changed just that surco is a very small area and its hard to be in one spot so small for 6 months. but come whatll come. ill be happy no matter what. its one atritbute ive reallly been trying to improve. my attitude. aand not letting anybody or anyone else aget in the way of my ahappy and apreppy self. the way i alook at it,a they really have no power over me if i dont give ait to them. so when may comp is abeing special or our investigators dont aprogress i stay happy and just try my best to help.

and on that anote, athe work is aok here. better anyways. we found some golden people this week. like amazingly golden. a were excited to have found them. and we have some others that are getting the lessons. but still a bunch htat arent aprogressing.

this sunday i was a little sicka, and aby a little sick i mean stomach flu and was not very good. and so we couldnt go to church. well aelder chalfloque wouldnt let me. i wanted to abecasue we had planned on apicking up 5 investigators and aso it would have been great but we decided to have an elder throwing up in front of the members awouldnt be the best idea in the world. and aso we stayed. and by 11 it had passed and i was feeling a lot better. we awent and at lunch and dinner normal and i was aafine. so no worries. i probably ate something that upset my stomach.

o ai got two more packages so thank u. aone from the steiner family, a special thanks, and one from some one else who ive never heard of. i dont know if it was for me or naot. it didnt have a name on it or anything. abut i paid for it, the office said it was mine. so ok. soamebody amakes amazing snickerdoodles. i dont know if anyone sent that let me know. it had those cookies, candies and cheese in a can, which my comp couldnt abelieve. but all good stuff. i think it might have been a dear elder thing. or those packages that u send out by the church, i forgot the name. abut anywyasa thanks for everyhting everyone. i agot some letters tooa, so i was a avery content elder. and they came ian less than one months too, so i was excited to see that. akinda coolaao

and just to answer some questions. me and my comp are fine just at ends sometiames. im a lot more strict than he is. and if i could see 600 years in the future i would like to see me and all mya family in the celestial kingdom, or even cooler and more like me. me as a god with my first planet called tatooine. where a boy named anakin begins his lifelong struggle against athe adark side of the force. that would be cool. a but who knowws.

thanks for everyathing and ill talk to yall later

No comments: