Proud and happy for younger brother

Bahia Blanca Argentina.... and i have to stay here in Peru. u lucky person. well even though this is my letter to everyone, the best thing that coulda happened just did. Bryce leaving for a mission to Argentina April 29th, i think the 29th. how dope is that. I'm oober excited for him. it's the best new i can give this week.

but outside of that, nothing else would seem important but since some people asked questions i'll answer those too.

this week i have a baptism, next week should be another. finally the work is starting to show. we have two families that we're teaching but they haven't gone to church. we are working hard and teaching a ton of lessons, and finding a ton of people. i don't quite understand y the baptisms are taking so long, but i figure after the trial of my faith and work, will come the blessings. I'm sure Bryce wont have to wait as long as i do to see the baptisms. i wont lie, i tell everyone about him having his papers. they're gonna be so excited and are gonna make fun of me. because i always said he would go to the states and he goes to Argentina. that's cool. Bryce study pmg because ur gonna need it. learn it, live it and love it. I'm so excited

and ya outside of that me and my comp are having some minor problems. nothing like with chafloque, but just some pride issues. I've come to realize that being my comp is probably the hardest part for my comps. I'm getting better though. poco a poco. im trying. me and santi work really good together. our numbers are the second best in the zone, outside of the zone leaders and we teach a lot. we are working and gonna be having success finally.

and so ya what else. it's summer here which absolutely stinks cause now it's hot, humid and still hills. fun fun. my pench is still amazing. and still racist and gives me the best of the best and santi whatever. but she really helps me feel at home.

what else. this week I've been missing everyone a lot. don't know why. feb. was always my favorite month. but I'm more than halfway done with it and then there is only one left without everyone. the time really passes by fast. i can't believe we're almost two months done with this year. it's crazy.

so ya. thanks to all my family and friends for the cards, letters, packets and help, support and everything. i appreciate it. and Bryce I'm so excited still. it's amazing. my younger brother on a mission. how cool is that. i can't tell you how happy i am.

bye

No comments: